As Europe’s leading commercial refrigeration manufacturer, Foster is proud of both the products supplied and the levels of customer service provided to customers.
Foster were the first company to produce commercial refrigeration in the UK. This was in 1968 and they have led the way ever since. When it comes to commercial fridges and freezers, Foster are at the forefront of new technology, pioneering new standards in temperature control, hygiene, efficiency and appearance.
When you work with Foster Refrigeration, you are guaranteed quality and absolute reliability at highly competitive prices. No matter how large or small your scale of operation, you’ll find there is a Foster for you.
Did you know…
- Foster have sold over ONE MILLION fridges in the last 50 years.
- Laid in a line these fridges could reach Africa from the UK!
- Foster are proud suppliers to Her Majesty the Queen.
- Foster fridges appeared on The Great British Bake Off: The Professionals.
- In Zambia, a Foster fridge has been installed 1 mile underground…
- …and Foster’s highest Fridge can be found at 2500 metres high in Bhutan.
- Famous chefs use Foster fridges, such as Michelin-starred Tom Kerridge and Michel Roux Jnr!
- Foster fridges can be found in 116 different countries (and counting).
- Foster was founded in 1968. The same year as The Beatles released “The White Album”, the first jumbo jet took to the skies, and Apollo 8 was the first manned space craft. What a year!
2 Door Prep Station£4,165.00 – £4,505.00 ex VAT View Product
3 Door Prep Station£5,610.00 – £5,958.50 ex VAT View Product
4 Door Prep Station£7,055.00 – £7,658.50 ex VAT View Product
5 Door Prep Station£8,075.00 – £8,712.50 ex VAT View Product
Pan Chiller 4£1,530.00 ex VAT View Product
Pan Chiller 6£1,572.50 ex VAT View Product
Pan Chiller 7£1,615.00 ex VAT View Product
Pan Chiller 9£1,700.00 ex VAT View Product