Focaccia Pans – Available in 2 sizes.
LloydPans Focaccia Pans are a smart choice for commercial production. Exceptional results – easy to use and easy to maintain.
- No Pre-Seasoning needed. LloydPans exclusive pre-seasoned tuff-kote finish adds a release coating, eliminating the need for any pre-seasoning.
- Permanent Stick-Resistance – metal utensil safe and long lasting.
- Will never rust! Heavy duty anodised aluminium with PSTK finish.
- Durable – the double thick flat rim adds strength and long-lasting durability.
- Nesting – 76° angle allows nesting when empty, saving storage space.
- Proofing – lids are available for stacking while proofing, making your prep table more efficient.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- 14 Gauge aluminium, hard coat anodised, finished with LloydPans exclusive PSTK coating.
Another name for these pans is ‘Grandma Pans’. Read more about Grandma Style Pizza here: The Rise of Grandma Pizza.
IMPORTANT CARE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR LLOYDPANS PANS
Pre-Seasoning Pans, Care and Use
- Before First Use
Hand wash in warm, soapy water with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Do not wash in the dishwasher as this will destroy the finish of your pan! With a soft cloth or paper towel, wipe the interior of the pan with a small amount of cooking oil. This may need repeating after washing again.
This pan should not be pre-seasoned. It is finished with a permanent, easy release coating that will never wear off. Dough recipes vary in stickiness and some may need oil to keep from sticking. Experiment with your coated pan. Start by using no release aid at all. If sticking occurs, apply a thin coating of oil until the desired results are obtained. Always wash pan after use so that no build-up occurs on pan surface. Keeping the surface clean and smooth will preserve the easy release benefit of the pan’s coating.
Coconut oil, grapeseed oil or high-quality canola oil is recommended, wiped on with a paper towel. Cooking sprays may be used. This pan and its coating are heat safe to 370°C. Never heat the pan empty over this temperature.
Wash the pan with liquid dish soap and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Washing pans will limit carbon build-up and keep your pans in good shape for many uses. Do not wash in dishwashers! For deeper cleaning use Bar Keepers Friend and wash again with dish soap.
- Sticking Issues
If you do have food stick to the pan, soak the pan in hot soapy water and rub with a non-abrasive type scrubber. Use Bar Keepers Friend for tough sticking build-up.
- “Beauty Marks”?
This pan is built for commercial use where appearance is secondary to performance. They are not like domestic pans you can purchase from large consumer retailers – they are made for professional, commercial use. You’ll see grip marks in the finish of the product from our coating process on the rims or holes. These are not chips or scratches and the product will not flake or peel at these points. We call them Beauty Marks! We do not paint or cover up these marks because it does not improve the bake, it just adds cost. So when you see marks on your pan like the photo below do not worry – this is totally normal and your pan is the best performing pan available.