Features and benefits
- Dual backlit LCD digital display of moisture & temperature
- Readings with integrated electrode pins
- User-selectable Wood moisture, Building material moisture, ºC, ºF
- Auto power off after 2 hours
- Housed in impact proof plastic
What are moisture meters?
Moisture meters are instruments that are designed to provide the measurement of water in a material. It is important that moisture levels are measured to ensure that materials don’t degrade as a result of excess moisture. It is also important to check the moisture level in your wood before loading it into the pizza oven. If it is too moist you will not be able to light it properly to fire up your pizza oven.
|Maximum Measurement||0.2 → 2 %, 6 → 44 %|
|Best Accuracy||±0.2 %, ±2 %|
|Scale Type||Building Materials, Wood|
|Battery Type||LRAA x 4|
|Dimensions||40 x 20 x 96mm|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||0°C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+40°C|
|Model Number p||RS-120|