UK MAINLAND DELIVERY (Excluding ISLANDS, SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, NORTHERN IRELAND & R.O.I.)
FREE delivery on orders above £150.00 ex VAT.
Orders below £150.00 ex VAT:
Delivery of extra light items: £4.95
Delivery of small items: £9.95.
Delivery of long items (peels, brushes etc.): £12.95. Delivery of extra heavy items (Peels with heads over 40cm- and nearing 2m in length): £19.95.
(Above pricing will be calculated and applied automatically at checkout.)
DELIVERY TO ISLANDS, SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, NORTHERN IRELAND & R.O.I.
Please give us a call on 01527 528841 to get your bespoke delivery quote. Orders to these areas are processed on a case by case basis. Once we have taken your order and delivery address, we request a delivery quote from our trusted couriers. This is so we can always offer you the most up-to-date pricing information and lead times.
If you place an order on our website for delivery to anywhere except UK Mainland we may need to call you to pay a delivery surcharge if applicable. If you choose not to pay the surcharge the order will be cancelled and your refund will be sent.
All orders placed before 11.30AM are dispatched the same working day. See delivery timescale below.
No orders are processed over weekends or holidays, i.e. if you order after 11.30AM on a Friday your order will be dispatched the following Monday (unless it is a Bank Holiday, at which point your order will be dispatched on the Tuesday).
COURIERS AND DELIVERY TIMESCALE - UK MAINLAND
We have a range of couriers that we use for different orders. We do this so we can always offer you the lowest prices with the quickest delivery - no matter the size or weight of your order.
DPD LOCAL - Next Working Day:
- DPD deliver orders which include smaller items - dough boxes, scrapers etc.
- DPD deliver Next Working Day from dispatch.
- If you provide us with your email address and mobile number upon order, we give these to DPD who use them to send you up-to-date tracking details; this includes an delivery time slot on the day of delivery so you can ensure someone is available to accept the goods.
- You can also rearrange delivery, or request delivery to your local DPD Shop if more convenient.
- Please ensure you follow any instructions DPD give you or they will Return to Sender at which point a second delivery fee will need to be charged to get your order re-dispatched, so please ensure you are available to accept delivery.
UPS - 1-2 Working Days:
- UPS deliver orders which include long items such as pizza peels, brushes with handles, rakes, shovels etc.
- UPS will deliver your order within 1-2 working days from dispatch. (Most of the time they deliver Next Working Day, however, we cannot guarantee as during busy periods they will deliver within 2 Working Days.)
- You should receive a tracking email which lets you know which day they will attempt delivery.
- UPS attempt delivery on 3 consecutive days; if unsuccessful they Return to Sender at which point a second delivery fee will need to be charged to get your order re-dispatched, so please ensure you are available to accept delivery.
PARCELFORCE - 2-5 Working Days:
- Parcelforce deliver your orders which include extra long and wide items - this includes any pizza peels with heads larger than 41cm with full length handles nearing 2 metres long.
- Parcelforce will aim to deliver your items within 2 working days from dispatch, however, please allow slightly longer for delivery when ordering, as peels of this size may take a little longer to get through the system and can sometimes take up to 5 working days.
- You should receive a tracking email from Parcelforce upon dispatch.
- Please ensure you have someone available to accept the goods delivered by Parcelforce. If no one is home they will leave you a re-delivery card or update the tracking details online. Please follow the instructions given or they will Return to Sender at which point a second delivery fee will need to be charged to get your order re-dispatched, so please ensure you are available to accept delivery.
Goods are not sold on a trial basis. Customers should check specifications and suitability before ordering. Pizza Equipment & Supplies Ltd. does not warrant the suitability of goods for specific applications. Goods which have been incorrectly ordered or are unsuitable will only be accepted for return with prior approval from Pizza Equipment & Supplies Ltd. Returned goods will only be accepted within 14 days of delivery, if they are correctly packed in the original packaging, with original manuals and have not been used. All returns will be at the customers cost. Once we have received the return we will need to inspect the item before approving your refund. Any refunds necessary will be processed within 7 working days from receipt of goods, and all refunds are at the discretion of Pizza Equipment & Supplies Ltd.
Goods supplied to you by special order, that are not listed in our catalogue or website may not be returned unless they are faulty or damaged on delivery.
Goods may not be returned without prior authorisation from Pizza Equipment & Supplies Ltd. Call our customer services team on 01527 905349.
Customers are responsible for returning goods, ensuring returned goods are suitably packed and obtaining necessary proof of delivery and receipt. If you return goods to us and they are lost/damaged during delivery we will not be able to offer you a refund. You must arrange the claim with your courier and arrange any collections needed.
(a) Equipment sold in the mainland UK will be supplied with 12 months parts only warranty, unless otherwise specified.
(b) Should a unit have a manufacturing defect this will be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty does not cover breakdowns which have been caused by misuse. Should a service engineer be called-out, and no fault is found, then the purchaser will remain liable for the full cost of call out and any labour hours incurred. The company will not accept any responsibility for call out charges where the engineer call out is deemed no fault is found. Pizza Equipment & Supplies Ltd will not under any circumstance accept responsibility for any loss of goods, trade or product or any other consequences which may arise as a result in a defective unit.
(d) All warranty call outs must be carried out by the company or the manufacturer’s engineers. Any work carried out by anyone that is not authorised by the company will immediately invalidate the warranty. The company will not accept any charges for the call out, unless it’s our authorised engineer.
(e) The warranty is non-transferrable and is personal to the original purchaser only.
(f) The warranty does not cover glass, gaskets, lights, fuses, handles or hinges.
All equipment is sold with an agreed level of Warranty Service. “Parts Warranty” is in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty certificate and conditions supplied with the equipment unless otherwise stated. All warranty cover is to be limited to one year from the date of installation. This warranty does not extend to normal maintenance items including but not limited to lubrication, adjustment of air flows, some air and gas mixture adjustments, pilot flame adjustment, door mechanisms, replacement of timers, light bulbs, fuses, tightening of screws and fasteners. Warranty will be invalidated and/or become chargeable if any problem is due to user damage or abuse, water damage (cleaning or otherwise), damage due to fire, incorrect installation, gas or electric supply problems or insufficient extraction or make-up air. Any repairs or replacements of defective parts shall be performed by Seller’s authorised service personnel. Seller shall not be responsible for and costs incurred if the work is performed by other than Seller’s authorised personnel.
Seller shall not be liable for consequential damages of any kind which occur during the course of the installation of equipment, or which result from the use or misuse by Buyer, its employees or other of the equipment supplied hereunder, and Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against Seller for any breach of the foregoing warranty or otherwise shall be for the repair or replacement of the equipment or parts thereof affected by such breach. The foregoing warranty shall be valid and binding upon Seller if and only if Buyer loads, operates and maintains the equipment supplied hereunder in accordance with the instruction manual provided to Buyer. Seller does not guarantee the process of manufacture by Buyer or the quality of product to be produced by the equipment supplied hereunder and Seller shall not be liable for any prospective or loss profits of Buyer.
The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express and implied warranties whatsoever. Specifically, there are no implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The warranty service given on equipment is normally Level II to end users and Level I to distributors who purchase goods with the expressed purpose of selling it on to other users. Other warranty levels are subject to negotiation.
Subject to the correct and proper installation and use of the equipment and stated general conditions, all parts are guaranteed for a period of twelve months with the exception of the following: Ceramic stone baking decks are the responsibility of the purchaser; All removable parts in Chargrills including but not limited to, burners, grates, radiants, stones and valves are warranted for a period of six months. Replacement parts will be invoiced on despatch and credited upon receipt of the faulty items at the Seller’s premises. Seller will use standard next day courier service. Any additional service shall be paid for by the purchaser. Defective thermostats and automatic safety valves covered under this warranty must be returned, carriage paid with capillary tubes intact or no credit will be allowed.
Parts warranty as covered in Level I with the addition of labour under the following conditions: –
- All warranty service carried out Monday – Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Requests for work outside these hours will be chargeable at the difference between engineers normal and outside applicable costs.
- Standard response time for warranty service attendance is 48 hours. Calls received after 11.00 a.m. are classed as the following day. Emergency service may be arranged on request and chargeable at the difference in cost.
- All service calls deemed to be operational problems, i.e., the equipment is in correct working order and no fault is found, will be charged for. See General Conditions for more specific reference.
- All time spent waiting to access premises where a prior arrangement has been breached and/or call abandoned to Buyer’s failure to attend will be charged for.
The foregoing warranty shall be valid and binding upon Seller if and only if Buyer loads, operates and maintains the equipment supplied hereunder in accordance with the instruction manual provided to Buyer. Seller does not guarantee the process of manufacture by Buyer or quality of product to be produced by the equipment supplied hereunder and shall not be liable for any prospective or lost profits of Buyer.